Without a second thought, your website in this digital world is regarded as a salesperson. Oh, wait! But a 24/7 virtual one, every time the potential viewer comes on your site. The impression it takes after moving back should leave a great user experience. Hence, it is vital to improve the user experience at your website to reduce the bounce rate and increase customer engagement.
Here you go with tips for designing a great experience that requires several functional solutions to improve the user experience at your website. Be ready to untangle the knots to improve the user experience on your website. Thus the ones followed by a professional website design company.
Tips to Improve User Experience at Your Website
According to the Google Website Analytics reports, “Around 30% of viewers won’t return to a site after a bad UX experience.” User experience has a crucial impact on the web presence of the website.
Just like the Apple store, with a good ambiance and soft lighting makes the customer experience worth roaming in. Similarly, you need to improve the user experience at your website for crafting up a loyal customer.
Sketch Up A Research
For a better understanding, it’s vital to start-up sketching out a research strategy of understanding some core points that’ll help to elevate the user experience of your site. Look up to the following:
- Understand about the audience
- The size of your audience
- Geographic locations visitors come from
- Type of device they use for accessing your website
- What feature drives their purchase from your brand
- Look up to your competitor’s offerings
- Take up notes on what works well or vice versa
After you have a clear data set of your audience make sure to build up a buyer persona that amalgamates with your brand’s core values. However, this will help to create a better web design and meet the needs of the audience.
Design that Speaks Your User Tastes
Certainly, try your level best to design up a website according to the user’s preference; most likely visit your site. Keep some of the tit-bits of your preferred audience in mind like:
- Cool Style and Layout of your site
- Color Variations
- Bold and Big Typography
- Stunning Shapes and Framework
- User-friendly Site
- Functionally Active
- Virtual Advancement
As a statement rolled by the National Retail Federation, “Generation Z boasts about $44 billion in retail market spending.” Clearly, Generation Z our potential audience. Therefore, things must be brought in according to their preferences that are fast loading and mobile-friendliness.
Note down, not to sacrifice your brand style!
- Choose on color contrasting that enables easy viewing for smaller screens or vision impairments.
- Pay attention to navigation and layout thus place more clickable elements.
- Millennials prefer less crowded sites with more information
- Try to incorporate user-generated content.
- Create a web design with more white space.
- Usage of responsive graphics
- Incorporate some of these tips to improve the user experience at your website.
Build Your Navigation Intuitive
1,2,3,4,5! Start! Bounce back!
You just have 5 to 10 seconds to convince and create an impression on your viewer.
Chuff them up!
Doubtlessly, people are accustomed to looking at a specific direction when they view a website. Therefore, be ready to use the call to action buttons at a preferred order for easiness.
- Place your home button on the farthest left or top of the navigation button.
- Place your contact icon to the far right.
- Place your core categories to appear first.
- Place flashy imagery on your home page to engage the audience.
- Place content and FAQs under.
Always be prepared by checking on the navigation layout for an effective response from your viewers.
Incorporate a Directional Signage
Remember, that any interaction with the audience can aid to improve the user experience at your website. Here, directional signage can assist in bringing foot traffic on your site. Similarly, like a physical store has a directional sign, a website must have one too.
- Improve sections of your site
- Directs visitors to a preferred page
- Add a CTA for various stuff on the website
- Makes the site easy and functional
Know What’s Trending
Invade in popular culture by knowing about the current trends in website designing to improve the user experience at your website. Hone in on attributes that create a flex like:
- Shape lifting Logos
- Isometric designs
- Transparent interior
- Monochromatic color variations
- 3D animations
- Virtual designs
Well, these are some of the elements you can hop to more by checking out blogs and social media platforms. Try to follow pop culture this will help to work according to your preferred audience.
Plan a Testing Approach
Before making your site available for the audience make sure to test the usability of the design.
- Heuristic Evaluation
- A/B split testing
- Click and check all the links
- Check responsiveness on screens
- Submit all forms to check
- Check onto the voice commands
- Visually active for vision impairments
Moreover, take feedback and make final adjustments to your website to be safe and sure about your website’s user experience. Considerably, to improve the user experience at your website keep making modifications as the new trends arise.
Tried and Tested Tips
Chose tips according to your targeted preference and enjoy the powerful purchase by your viewers. Make sure, your users know where to go and make a purchase without stumbling blocks. Here, it’s vital to improve the user experience at your website by conducting functional research, using current web design trends with directional signage incorporated and layout build according to the viewer’s preferences.